Should you wish to return anything bought from us, you can return unwanted items within 7 working days after the day of delivery.
* Items should be returned with the original packaging as received complete ‘AS SOLD’ and in ‘AS NEW’ resaleable condition with (where applicable) all components, manuals and accessories.
* If the packaging has been opened to examine the product/s we advise that it is done so without damaging the packaging or the product/s in any way and must be re-packaged as received.
* If the product returned is not in fully resaleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Goods must be returned within 7 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of unwanted and non-faulty items after the 7 days.
* All return costs are the customer’s responsibility.
Before returning a product please let us know, either in writing, by phone or by email.
Cancellation of Orders
You can cancel an order and return any despatched goods within 7 days of receipt for a full refund. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Payment Flow & Delivery Policy
1. We do not post to PO BOX NUMBERS. Please ensure you use a valid POSTAL ADDRESS when placing an order.
2. For some orders, we may post items separately.
3. We use An Post for all delivery services..
4. Typical delivery times are within 5 working days for Ireland and within 1-3 working weeks for European or Overseas orders.
5. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Delivery Advice
Please be advised, due to the ongoing global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have been alerted of shipping service delays impacting specific international territories. These service interruptions may result in slight delays and delivery method accommodations to minimize contact. We are doing our best to deliver your order on time, however, we may experience delays somewhere along the way as we try to keep everyone safe.
Customs / Import Charges
Unfortunately we have no control of any customs and import charges that may be applied at destination country. All import and export costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please be aware that from 1st January it is possible that UK deliveries may also be subject to new local import duties.