COVID19 UPDATE: for the moment, with Level 5 Restrictions in place, we are not operating any guided tours. If you would like to do a self guided tour of the locations, we will be launching our self guided tour app very soon, contact us for more details, and we will post more information here
Our general tours start at the Burren Hub in Kilfenora, Co. Clare (free parking available opposite) at 1.30pm, or we can pick you up at the visitor info point in The Square in Ennistymon at 1.15pm or the bus stop at Hotel Doolin with pick up at 1.10pm . You can also arrange other pick up points and tour start times with us. Public transport connections are available in Ennistymon (from Ennis) and Doolin (from Galway) there is more information here
Our Party Tours include pick up in Lahinch, Doolin, Ennistymon and the general vicinity.
Contact us by email for availability. A half day tour will visit loads of the locations, including:
• Start: Kilfenora Co. Clare or Ennistymon or Doolin
• ‘Song For Europe’ Waterfall
• Locations from ‘The Mainland’ and ‘Escape From Victory’
• Father Ted Parochial House
• The Chinese Pub and locations from ‘Are You Right There, Fr.Ted, ‘Rock-a-Hula Ted’ and ‘Chirpy Burpy Cheep Sheep?’
• Mrs O’Reilly’s House and The Roundabout, locations from ‘Speed III’
• Tea and cakes and admission to the Father Ted house (optional, €10 per adult, €8 per child under 12 and subject to availability)
CAREFUL NOW!!: Ted Tours can ONLY be booked directly with us or via our online booking system at present, so if you are in any doubt about who is running your tour, just give us a call or email us.
Hen Parties and other Private Parties catered for!!