UPDATE July/August/September 2021: We can provide private guided tours for the remainder of this Summer season. Information here. If you prefer to do a self drive tour, our Visit Craggy Island self guided tour app is now available, more information here
Our private guided tours start at the Burren Hub in Kilfenora, Co. Clare (free parking available opposite) , or we can meet you in Ennistymon at the Falls Hotel.
Our Private Party Tours include pick up in Lahinch, Doolin, Ennistymon and the general vicinity.
Contact us by email for availability. A half day tour will visit loads of the locations, including:
• Start: Kilfenora Co. Clare or Ennistymon
• ‘Song For Europe’ Waterfall
• Locations from ‘The Mainland’ and ‘Escape From Victory’
• Father Ted Parochial House
• The Chinese Pub and locations from ‘Are You Right There, Fr.Ted, ‘Rock-a-Hula Ted’ and ‘Chirpy Burpy Cheep Sheep?’
• Mrs O’Reilly’s House and The Roundabout, locations from ‘Speed III’
CAREFUL NOW!!: Ted Tours can ONLY be booked directly with us or via our online booking system at present, so if you are in any doubt about who is running your tour, just give us a call or email us.
Hen Parties and other Private Parties catered for!!